I tried to take some shots of what I’m currently toting around in it, but as you can see, that shoot was derailed by a rambunctious little furball.
Here’s a list of what I’m comfortably lugging around at the moment:
- Nikon D300 fitted with a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
- Rolleiflex 2.8C
- Holga 120s
- Demekin 110 Fisheye
- Notepad for recording data on film shots
- Spare battery and 120 film
- Personal items: wallet, phone, keys, planner, etc.
And what I love about the Classic Canvas:
- The straps are much thicker than the rounded ones of the Quilted tote. This makes heavy loads feel lighter, and the straps don’t dig into your shoulders.
- The wide pouch that runs along the inner wall for carrying notebooks, magazines, etc. is removable as well.
- It carries just as much as the Quilted but is a few inches shorter. This is a biggy for midgets like me.
I still love my Quilted tote but it might be awhile before I pull it out of the closet again. The one thing I will say in favor of the Quilted is that the insides are an off-white color, which makes finding smaller items a lot easier than the black interior of the Classic Canvas.
I guess it goes without saying that I’m hopelessly addicted to *emera. And I’m so happy that all the money I spend on them goes to support an awesome designer.
Ladies, put this on your Christmas list!
Lens: Nikkor 50mm f/1.8
Actions: Antique, Ground Glass, Simpler Simon
Available through K. Miller Actions.