I’ve been taking a break from the blog the last week or so, but not for a lack of photos. I’m burning through rolls of film by the day, but with that, there’s always the waiting game.
Mostly, though, I’ve been running around making plans for 2012 and trying to relax a bit before things start getting crazy again! So far I’ve been good about reviving my Flickr, so be sure to check out my stream for your fix of cats and food, in case my mini-break turns into a mega-break. :)
In the meantime, here are some links to awesome things I’ve been enjoying on my mini-break:
- Vanessa has been rocking my socks off with her (Mostly) Film 365 project.
- Allyson uploaded some film photos to her Flickr, including a few frames from our recent photo walk to the Burnside Skate Park.
- Need a good laugh? Check out this series of charts comparing fast food advertisements with the delivered product.
- When my brother first showed me Yo, Is This Racist? I stayed up until 3am reading every. single. entry. (Warning for language and also, the most depressing site on the internet.)
- Ever wonder what Skyrim would be like in the year 2012? Wonder no longer. (Hail Sithis!)
- I know this is old as snot, but LOST characters explain how to make a PB&J.